Firstly, thank you for opting-in to our communications with you – and we really do wish you the best of success in your name being drawn for the Leadership Lunch.
• The winner will be randomly selected on the 31st May 2018 and announced via social media on that day.
• Should the selected winner not be available to attend the Leadership Lunch, they can nominate a member within their organisation to attend on their behalf.
• The prize is non-transferrable outside of their organisation unless agreed with Oakridge. For those organisations who cannot accept prizes – we would be delighted to transfer this prize to help support a leader of a charity or social enterprise that your organisation supports.
• No cash or alternative prize is available.
• The prize is offered on the basis that the winner will consent to take part in publicity in connection with the draw, this will be via social media and announced in our monthly Newsbites newsletter.
• All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Competition ends midday on the 31st May 2018 – and the winner will be announced before 5pm on the same day.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries or wish to discuss in more detail.