Transformational Leaders Programme Package
An informative and experiential leadership development programme to identify and explore the transformational leadership skillset required to lead the organisation to achieve exceptional results whilst developing a transformational culture. The programme is aimed at Senior and Executive leaders.
For up to 6 delegates per programme delivered over 6 days and completed within a 6-month period.
The programme content covers:
Part A: Days 1, 2 and 3: Full group
Beginning your Future Focus Transformational Leadership Journey:
- Understanding different leadership styles
- Assessment of individual’s leadership style to understand their individual needs analysis using a personality questionnaire such as EQi, MBTi etc.
- Identifying which beliefs help and which beliefs are self-limiting
- Developing your personal Future Focus Leadership Manifesto (from start to now and the next 3 years)
Creating and Developing a Transformational Workplace Culture:
- Emotional Leadership to achieve a transformational culture
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence and the ability to pause and think, and the impact of impulse control
- Creating a vision for growth and team development strategy that is aligned with your organisation’s values
- Transition and transformational culture change and change management
Refining your Transformational Leadership Skills:
- Strategically communicating with authenticity, empathy and assertiveness
- High performance motivation and influencing skills to affect change
- Listening with intent and handling difficult conversations
- Reality testing and problem solving
- Psychological safety
- Coaching skills for leaders to develop talent and achieve outstanding performance from others
Part B: Days 4, 5 and 6: Individual one to one transformational leadership programme
Following the completion of Part A workshops:
3 Days of individual one to one transformational leadership development progressed through a programme schedule agreed between the individual and The Oakridge Centre’s executive coach.
The 3-day individual leadership programme includes the following 5 key stages:
Stage 1: Terms of Reference/Needs Analysis
- From the personal questionnaire completed during Part A of the Transformational Leaders programme, together with the individual and line manager, identify and review key areas for assessment and transformational leadership development.
Stage 2: Development Profiling/Assessment
- The individual will complete a series of tests, exercises and interviews to provide the basis of the executive assessment and subsequent development support required.
Stage 3: Written Report and Feedback
- The individual, in partnership with the executive coach, will develop a tailored report outlining the individual’s Strengths Needs Analysis as the focal areas requiring further development and coaching support.
Stage 4: Planning and Action
- The Oakridge Centre’s executive coach, in partnership with the individual, will draw up their development plans, setting out the transformational leadership aims and action plan, and support the individual’s progress through their transformational leadership development with high level executive coaching techniques to achieve their and their organisation’s objectives.
Stage 5: Evaluation
- The programme will be completed by a feedback session between the individual, the line manager and The Oakridge Centre’s executive coach, to evaluate the achievements against the objectives set and identify where any further additional support may be required by the individual or for the organisation during its transition to achieve the aims and values of a transformational workplace culture.