Managing Grievance and Disciplinary - A Workshop for People Managers
The Oakridge Centre's grievance and disciplinary programme is designed to help Managers understand how to apply fair and consistent disciplinary and grievance processes. The workshop gives Managers an opportunity to explore how to successfully manage disciplinary and grievance in the workplace.
The Oakridge Centre's tailor-made grievance and disciplinary programme empowers people managers to identify potential issues and manage them appropriately, reducing the need to rely on HR colleagues.
- People managers will analyse the key factors in managing employee relations in a modern workplace - looking at the big picture
- Attendees will learn how to avoid employee relations problems
- Attendees gain tools and techniques to increase employee engagement across their team(s)
- People managers will develop mediation and conflict management skills
- Attendees will learn about data subject access requests and the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Reduce demand on HR for formal proceedings support related to grievance and disciplinary
- Gain confidence in your ability to address grievance and disciplinary challenges within your team(s)
- Learn about the risks and mitigations of employee relations outcomes/decisions
- Develop an understanding of the legal aspects around handling grievance and disciplinaries in the workplace
- Learn how to carry our effective misconduct investigations
- Understand ACAS grievance and disciplinary principles and apply your company processes
- Improve your managerial skills to reduce grievance and disciplinary across your team(s)
- Obtain the skills to reduce reliance on your HR colleagues around grievance and disciplinary