Coaching Support for High Potential Individuals
Being identified as a high potential individual is an honour but for an organisation it can also be a risk. High potential employees are, by definition, highly valuable and their skills and abilities can become invaluable to an organisation.
Coaching support for high potential employees tends to focus on their ambition - where do they want to go within the organisation; what are the opportunities and what are the potential blockers, and helps them to identify the support and resources they will need to succeed.
- Support individuals have been identified as high potential to thrive; help them to explore options and make decisions
- Invest in those people who 'make' your organisation, demonstrating your commitment to their personal and professional development
- Provide high potential individuals with a 'safe space' to identify their abilities and aspirations so that they can make informed decisions regarding their career development
- Benefit from an experienced coach who can help you assess your current situation and the potential opportunities available
- Explore & expand some of your own perceptions about your career development
- Consider your personal strengths and decide how to better utilise these within your organisation plus look at areas of your role that might be proving troublesome