Taking Others With You - Inspire and Engage
The days of “command and control” have gone. Now, it is vital to find new ways to influence others effectively and to secure their active support to achieve organisational goals.
The Oakridge Centre's tailor-made Influencing Effectively programmes will increase your ability to influence others, to articulate your expectations and to engage them in a positive way towards achieving both personal and organisational goals.
- Develop contemporary leadership capability - from “command and control” to “inspire and engage”
- Develop organisation-wide ability to influence and to negotiate effectively, both internally and externally
- Attendees will develop their ability to influence colleagues, direct reports, and managers
- Attendees will be able to negotiate with confidence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Attendees will deepen their ability to listen and understand others
- Understanding your sphere of influence
- Clear understanding of how to influence others
- Deepen ability to listen and to articulate
- Learn how to create the conditions for success
- Expand your negotiating skills
- Understanding of the questioning funnel
- Improve your stakeholder management awareness and skills