Managers Wear 'Muddy Boots'
Busy managers often have to wear “muddy boots” to get things done - now!
The Oakridge Centre's tailor-made Inspirational Management programmes provide support and plenty of practice in managing the day-to-day world of work.
Creating an inspirational culture is vital for success in the modern world of work and these practical programmes provide all managers with extra tools with which to lead inspirationally.
- Provides managers with practical advice and practice on the things that matter specifically within your organisation
- Ensures managers take action and provide leadership with confidence
- Greater understanding of the contemporary world of work
- Increased engagement and performance
- Attendees will be better able to drive performance within their teams and their department.
- Managers will develop their own time management skills and be able to resolve conflict more effectively
- Increased self-confidence
- Develop professional management skills
- Discover your personal performance drivers
- Develop core management skills including:-
- Giving and receiving feedback / motivating others/ setting objectives / nipping problems in the bud / time management / delegation / prioritisation / influencing others / negotiation and decision making
- Learn how to achieve marginal gain improvements
- Resolve specific issues which impact on your performance and on the performance of others