We have recently held a number of Events which you might’ve engaged with, or if not, we would like to highlight some new events in the pipeline which you may be interested in.
Our most recent event was our STRIDE EVENT on Building Emotional and Mental Resilience which was held on the 27th June. We had a wonderful turnout and our guest speakers – Jennie Johnson MBE – CEO of Kids Allowed, Karen Campbell – Tax partner at Grant Thornton UK LLP and Joanne Conway – Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Strategy Lead at EY Uk; all shared their amazing stories of success – along with the difficulties they faced, and face still, in their leadership roles. Their honesty and insights shared were helpful, insightful and provided great guidance.
Additionally, we have hosted our THINK TANKS:
– Health and Public Sector Think Tank
– Talent Management Think Tank and;
– Higher Education Think Tank.
For more information on how to attend these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MENTAL HEALTH TASTER SESSIONS:
Following on from our Mental Health Taster Sessions held in May 2019, we are running two more dates in October 2019:
Duration: 2 Hours – 9.30am registration, starting at 10.00am – 12.00pm
16th October – Knutsford, Cheshire
17th October – Manchester City Centre
Download our information leaflet HERE – and contact email@example.com to book to reserve your space at either of the free taster sessions.
We are also running Mental Health Awareness Open Programmes in November 2019:
18 November 2019: One-day Mental Health Awareness programme
£200 per person (plus vat)
22 & 29 November 2019: Two-day Mental Health First Aid programme
£325 per person (includes course materials) (plus vat)
For more information and how to book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GREATER MANCHESTER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE training programmes:
For more information on how to book on these programmes – please contact
GMCC direct on the links above – or
NEW EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
Watch this space! We will soon be announcing details of our Wellbeing and Resilience programme. This will be offered as an in-house option and a new edition to our Open programmes. Our range of wellbeing, stress, mental health, mental health first aid and resilience programmes proactively cover a range of issues and topics including:
- Inner dialogue and the link to how we perceive ourselves: Labelling and Unconscious Biases: Seeing the world from different angles
- Hitting pause, being aware of emotional response and being mindful in the moment: Unpacking after a difficult and pressured event, day or week – Reality Testing and Flexibility
- Addressing work/life balance: Human Factors and errors such as interruptions, lack of assertiveness, complacency
- Outcome orientation: Being in control of self-maintained goals Stressors – physical response to emotional and cognitive processes, options for managing stressors
If you would like to book for either of the October Taster sessions or the November Open programme courses, or if you are interested in further discussion or information on our wellbeing, stress, and resilience offering, please contact email@example.com