Improving business performance through your people
Organisations achieve outstanding results when their people are properly led, deeply engaged, challenged and supported through recognising their well-being needs. Oakridge provides individual and organisational support through delivering a series of programmes and workshops which includes mental health awareness and mental health first aid programmes.
We provide individual coaching, leadership and team development programmes and workshops.
Some of the practical strategies we work through with organisations include:
- How to recognise early signs of stress and mental ill health and offer support
- How to provide proactive and preventative support – offering workshops such as personal resilience, keeping life in balance and handling stress in yourself and others
- How to promote healthy workplace campaigns to support managing absenteeism and long-term absence
- How to hold difficult conversations compassionately
- Understanding and managing mental health in the workplace workshops and we deliver a certified Mental Health First Aid programme (MHFA)
Our team are on hand to discuss your organisation’s requirements.
Please contact our Business Support Manager, Natalie Griffiths, who will arrange for a no obligation discussion with one of our specialist consultants.
Please download our information programme overview leaflets below: