Developing a Robust Performance Management Process
Performance management programmes can be a major opportunity to energise others as well as to demonstrate effective and engaging leadership.
The Performance Management programmes from The Oakridge Centre are designed to equip managers with skills and abilities to provide engaging leadership through an entire performance management programme.
The programmes can be supported, where necessary, with our advice on design and development of the most appropriate system for your organisation.
- Align performance reviews and objective-setting to the precise strategic and operational requirements of your organisation
- Develop consistent leadership and management capability to engage others, provide feedback, and build sturdy plans for the future
- Managers clear on the crucial role they can play in using performance management to assess and develop talent
- Strategic alignment of performance management to the operational imperatives and goals of the organisation
- Robust performance management process consistently applied
- Confidence to hold positive and insightful performance management reviews
- Develop professional management skills in assessing others, providing feedback, setting objectives, and building development plans
- Learn the value of placing values and behaviours within the performance management context
- Be ready to conduct effective reviews