Strategist, Advocate and Trusted Partner
Business Development, particularly for professional service organisations, is all about nurturing relationships and earning the right to be viewed as Trusted Partners.
The Oakridge Centre's tailor-made Business Development programmes enable professionals to develop their capabilities as strategist, advocate, and trusted partner to clients, demonstrating the value they bring.
These programmes are suitable for those new to business development roles and for those who have been working with business development throughout their career as your programme will be tailor-made for your specific organisational needs.
- Professional Business Development capability around key high-value clients to build enduring relationships and consistent revenue.
- Successful transitioning of technical experts to the wider role of Trusted Partner
- Raised awareness of what clients want, expect and need from a Trusted Partner
- Attendees will receive:-
- Practical tools for reaching prospective clients
- Client meetings preparation
- Proposal and presentation preparation training
- Skills to negotiate the agreement and deliver on the promise
- Series of Account Planning Tools and methodologies developed specifically for high-value relationships from first plan to final review
- Strategic account plans designed to be implemented not simply discussed
- Understanding and positioning the value of offered services
- Practical exercises with feedback to develop high-value relationship skills including client interviews; proposal guidelines, presentations and negotiations
- Learn how to transition from a technical role to a wider trusted partner role
- Gain the confidence to build and sustain relationships with key clients
- Develop professional expertise in high-value business development