Meaningful Conversations With Positive Outcomes
Engagement has a direct relationship to performance in the workplace. Critical to raising levels of engagement is the quality and quantity of conversations taking place within organisations.
This bespoke programme takes a hard look at organisational engagement and in particular how managers can create a more engaging culture through the conversations they hold on a regular basis with their teams, both collectively and individually
- Map of current levels of engagement and capability
- Development of a clear understanding of the role of engagement in raising levels of performance
- Employees who are able to address the conversation gap.
- Explore how to boost energy levels, how to stay connected, how to focus on the things we can influence and how to approach things with a positive mindset ready to accept where you are and adapt to the situation you are faced with.
- Ability to assess both capability and engagement of colleagues at work
- Stronger management and leadership skills in raising levels of engagement
- Confidence to change your organisational culture to one which engages talent effectively