Agile Thinking and Consulting
Agile organisations take decisions at all levels quickly and efficiently. That is no excuse for poor thinking or consultation.
The Oakridge Centre's tailor-made Strategic Decision Making programmes introduces a McKinsey seven-step model together with a range of decision-making tools to enable you to take timely and effective decisions.
These programmes, tailor-made for your organisation, will evaluate your strategy to discover where the value lies and which areas require agile decision making.
- Defined methodology for taking strategic and operational decisions at all levels within your organisation
- Ability to act quickly but rationally, and in a consultative and action-focused way
- Identify key decisions that need to be taken
- Identify strategic priorities and where value lies in the decisionmaking
- Build a clear change implementation plan, addressing both people and process issues
- Develop key strategic decision-making capability
- Practice using a range of decisionmaking tools to analyse, generate and evaluate options
- Defined change implementation plan specific to your organisation’s needs
- Learn how to manage both people and processes effectively through change
- Develop the confidence and capability to act decisively and quickly
- Identify personal decision making blockers