Finding new ways to increase your ability to Influence others Effectively
The days of "command and control" have gone. Now, it is vital to find new ways to influence others effectively and to secure their active support to achieve organisational goals.
This one or two-day programme will increase your ability to influence others, to articulate your expectations and to engage them in a positive way towards achieving both personal and organisational goals.
- Short video on Listening Skills
- Complete Influencing Styles inventory
- Interview three key stakeholders
- Understanding your Sphere of Influence
- Influencing Others
- Creating the conditions for Success
- Stakeholder Management
- Seeking to Understand
- Seeking to be Understood
- The Questioning Funnel
- Negotiating Skills
- Develop ability to influence Colleagues, Direct Reports, and Managers integrative leadership approach, incorporating self-awareness, emotional intelligence and reflective practice.
- Build Confidence to Influence External Stakeholders and Customers
- Deepen ability to Listen and Understand Othershaviours and practices required to support lasting organisational commitment, motivation, and productivity within teams.
- Articulate clearly your Own Viewpoint
- Negotiate with Confidence with both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Develop Contemporary Leadership capability - from "Command and Control" to "Inspire and Engage"
- Develop organisation-wide ability to Influence and to Negotiate Effectively, noth internally and externallyComplete Influencing Styles inventory
- Clear understanding of How to Influence Othersng Skills
- Deepen ability to Listen and to Articulate
- Develop Negotiation Skills applied to both internal and external real-time situations
"Influence is our inner ability to lift people up to our perspective."